8350 S. Kyrene Road, Suite 107 Tempe, AZ 85284
#5, MIDDLE BLOCKER
ASPIRE 16 ROX
PHOENIX DESERT VISTA H.S. CLASS OF 2016
Aspire Club Volleyball
- 2014: Aspire 16 Rox starting Middle Blocker.
* Aspire 16 Rox will be competing in the Open Division at the 2014 Girls JNVC in Minneapolis, MN from 6/30 thru 7/3 based upon a Bid earned at the Show-Me National Qualifier in Kansas City, MO
- 2013: Aspire 15 Black starting Middle Blocker.
* Aspire 15-Black finished 10th in the National Division at the 2013 Girls JNVC in Dallas, Texas.
- 2012: Aspire 14N Black starting Middle Blocker.
* Aspire 14 Black was the NATIONAL CHAMPIONS of the 14-American Division at the 2012 Girls JNVC in Columbus, Ohio.
- 2011: Aspire 13N Black Right Side Hitter.
* Aspire 13 Black competed in the 13-American Division at the 2011 Girls JNVC in Atlanta, Georgia.
* Rachael verbally committed to attend and accept a volleyball scholarship in 2016 for the University of Florida Gators in Gainesville, Florida
* December: invited Middle Blocker participant and member of the "Red" Team at the 2013 Girls' Select Holiday Camp at the USA Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, Colorado
* July: Middle Blocker on the USA Volleyball Girls' Select A1 "White" Team at the High Performance Championships in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
* December: invited Middle Blocker participant in the 2012 Girls' Select Holiday Camp at the the USA Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, CO.
* July: Middle Blocker on the USA Volleyball A1 National Select "White" Team at the High Performance Championships in Des Moines, Iowa
High School: Desert Vista Thunder, Phoenix, AZ
* Member of the Varsity Team (Middle Blocker and Right Side) with a record of 30-11 and finished tied for 5th in the State Tournament.
* Starting Middle Blocker for the Junior Varsity (Jersey No.3)- the Team had an undefeated 17-0 season. Reserve Middle Blocker on the Varsity (Jersey No.16)- the Team tied for 5th in the State Tournament.
- 2012-2013 Freshman Year at Desert Vista: 3.67 GPA (4.0 weighted)
2013 Sophomore Fall Semester: 3.67 GPA (4.33 weighted)
- Future academic interests include Business and Marine Science
- Member of the National Charity League (Ahwatukee Chapter), donating a minimum of 20 volunteer service hours per year. Elected as the Class of 2016 Grade Level President for the 2013-14 year
- D.O.B.: March 15, 1998
- Height: 6'-8"
- Reach: 8'-5"
- Block Touch: 10'-0"
- Approach Touch: 10'-4"